Do you need daily reminders to be positive? Think about the places you go every day and add built-in positive reminders. If you can increase your positive thinking, then I believe positive actions are not far behind.
Here are 5 simple ideas for putting positive reminders around you:
1) You may get in your car at least twice daily. Get custom positive car license plates or a positive key chain.
2) You probably visit your bathroom and sink in your home multiple times each day. Put a positive decoration in your bathroom or near your sink. Vinyl decals are a nice low cost addition to any wall.
3) You may sit at your work desk for 8+ hours a day. Put some positive décor on your computer desktop or on your desk.
4) You probably type multiple passwords into a variety of accounts each day. Use a positive password for a reminder each time you use it.
5) You may look at your phone dozens of times each day. Put a uplifting background on your home screen and screen saver. Try getting a phone case with an uplifting message.
Ms. Bhakti Mary
I am an optimistic, positive, generous and driven author who is passionate about self-improvement.
The essence of who you are does not lie in the past. What matters is what you are willing to do NOW. You are the presence.